JBL 104-BT compact reference monitors with Bluetooth, the newest models in the 1 Series line, draw from seven decades of JBL Professional engineering to deliver the truest, most accurate sound in their class. They’re perfect for recording musicians, producers, podcasters and vloggers, as well as professional audio engineers seeking an accurate portable reference with Bluetooth streaming.
JBL 104-BT Reference Monitors combine a powerful coaxial 4.5-inch (118 mm) low-frequency driver and .75-inch (19 mm) soft-dome tweeter, potent integrated 60-watt amplification and an innovative acoustic design to reproduce honest sound with exceptional imaging and crisp detail. Bluetooth streaming lets you check mixes over Bluetooth to make sure they sound great in every listening scenario.
Both the black 104-BT and white 104-BTW versions are sleek, elegant designs and compact form factors, making stunning statements in any studio while conserving valuable work space.
Creative professionals, music lovers and anyone who wants the flexibility to stream both wired and wireless sound into high-quality studio monitors can count on JBL 104-BT to provide an accurate, reliable sonic reference and a truly enjoyable listening experience.
- Coaxial 4.5-inch (118 mm) LF driver and .75-inch (19 mm) soft-dome HF driver deliver full-range fidelity
- Reference mixes over Bluetooth with built-in Bluetooth 5.0 streaming
- Integrated 60-watt Class D power amplifier; 30 watts distributed to each speaker
- Acoustically optimized for desktop placement
- Molded ABS cabinet with contoured low-frequency port
- Three sets of inputs allow connection with professional equipment, personal music players and consumer-level devices
- Host monitor includes electronics for the extension monitor, minimizing wiring and clutter
- Front-panel input control selects Bluetooth, Aux, RCA, TRS or combines all inputs
- Front-panel volume control
- Front-panel headphone jack with speaker mute feature
- Integrated power supply
- Available in black (104-BT) and white (104-BTW) variants